There are really too many paper scraps in my drawers, so I am now trying to get rid of them. This obviously does not mean that I through them away, so here are some things I did.
Pieces that still have the full 12" width remain in a ziplock bag. I have used up some really narrow ones, either as borders or by punching butterflies and die-cutting arrows and flags. I have then offered a few RAK envelopes full of punched pieces in a scrapbooking forum.
Smaller pieces were cut into 4x6" or 3x4" pieces for Project Life. I usually print my PL photos on a Selphy printer and they are slightly smaller than 4x6, which is why I add some paper on the back to get to the full 4x6" size.
Any pieces smaller than this were punched into butterflies, arrows and flags again and most of them also ended up in the envelopes. The rest either went into my now very small box of leftovers or assembled into new embellishments:
Although I have a sewing machine it never gets used, as I am really unable to use it, so I had to hand-stitch on some of these. Not that difficult with a template for piercing the holes first.
Now I need to actually use them!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen