I have completed the 24 layouts before Christmas challenge :-) In an attempt to decrease my stash of supplies I added a little extra challenge to include at least one supply that is over a year old. Admittedly I am not going to run out of supplies any time soon, so there was no considerable decrease, but at least I have completed this mini-challenge as well. Some girls included a "no shopping" mini challenge, but since I have subscribed to a kit this was out of the question for me, plus I needed a new album, as I was running out of space to file the layouts.
Here are some of the layouts. The first one is about pistachio cream, which tastes a bit like an even better version of Nutella (chocolate cream) but looks a bit like its extraterrestrial version:
I have no idea why I always prefer limited edition perfumes and shower gels. In most cases I don't even notice that there are limited until I want to buy more but can't because the product is no longer available. In this case my clever friend included a bottle of my current favourite shower gel in my birthday present, so I can continue my iced strawberry dream for another 500 ml. This layout is actually the result of coincidence - I only thought about it when I wanted to throw the empty bottle away:
And here's my confession of being a Downton Abbey addict:
Most other layouts for the challenge include photos of friends and family, which I do not want to share on the blog - sorry about that.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen