Happy new year to everybody out there :-) Hope you had a great start into 2016.
After a nice party with neighbours and friends yesterday I decided to take it easy today with just a little bit of planner setup and some Project Life catchup for 2015.
Frohes neues Jahr euch allen :-) Ich hoffe, ihr hatten einen tollen Start ins Jahr 2016.
Nach einer schönen Party gestern mit Freunden und Nachbarn wollte ich es heute mal locker angehen lassen mit einem bisschen Planer-Kram und Project Life-Aufholjagd für 2015.
I made a laminated title page for my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner, leaving the back blank to store some washi tape.
Ich hab eine laminierte Titelseite für meinen Heidi Swapp Memory Planner gemacht. Die Rückseite bleibt undekoriert, damit ich dort ein bisschen Washi Tape aufbewahren kann.
And does anyone have any idea what this could resemble? I would say it's a sea horse, but standard interpretations last night always seemed to be a hairdryer or a bra.
Hat jemand eine Idee, was das sein könnte? Ich würde ja sagen ein Seepferdchen, aber gestern waren die Standardinterpretationen immer ein Fön oder ein BH.




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen