Kleine Dekoeskalation :-)
Das Foto is vom Crop am Rhein, das Hintergrundpapier uralt (ein Punkt für Aufbrauchen), die Vorlage für das Herz von Paige Taylor Evans und die Dekoteilchen hauptsächlich aus verschiedenen Kollektionen von Simple Stories. Ich finde es klasse, dass die immer farblich so gut untereinander harmonieren. Und auch hier habe ich wieder einen kleinen Schritt getan, meinen Bestand etwas zu reduzieren. Anbauen im Scrapzimmer is nämlich nich.
I guess there is a little embellishment explosion :-) The picture was taken at Crop am Rhein, the background paper is very old (one point for using up stash!), the heart template is by Paige Taylor Evans and the embellishments are mostly from various Simple Stories collections. I love how these are usually colour-coordinated across collections. Another point for reducing embellishment stash. After all I cannot easily expand my craft room.
I guess there is a little embellishment explosion :-) The picture was taken at Crop am Rhein, the background paper is very old (one point for using up stash!), the heart template is by Paige Taylor Evans and the embellishments are mostly from various Simple Stories collections. I love how these are usually colour-coordinated across collections. Another point for reducing embellishment stash. After all I cannot easily expand my craft room.




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen