On 21 January the jumpstart task was to scraplift a layout made by Melanie Funke, Instagram name above. I like Melanie's layouts a lot in general. For the one to be scraplifted she used one my favourite collections of the last years, of which I still have quite a lot, so I needed to scraplift this layout before the jumpstart is over. However, I might have exaggerated a bit with the embellishments.
Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019
SBT Jumpstart 21. Januar - Good vibes only
Die Aufgabe vom 21. Januar beim Jumpstart im Scrapbooktreff war es, ein Layout von Melanie Funke (@mefunscrapt bei Instagram) zu liften. Erstens mag ich Melanies Layouts grundsätzlich sehr gerne und zweitens hat sie auch eine meiner absoluten Lieblingskollektionen der letzten Jahre verwendet, von der ich ich immer noch viele gestreichelte Papiere habe, also musste ich kurz vor Schluss unbedingt noch dieses Layout liften. Allerdings ist es bei mir ein bisschen eskaliert mit den Embellishments.
On 21 January the jumpstart task was to scraplift a layout made by Melanie Funke, Instagram name above. I like Melanie's layouts a lot in general. For the one to be scraplifted she used one my favourite collections of the last years, of which I still have quite a lot, so I needed to scraplift this layout before the jumpstart is over. However, I might have exaggerated a bit with the embellishments.
On 21 January the jumpstart task was to scraplift a layout made by Melanie Funke, Instagram name above. I like Melanie's layouts a lot in general. For the one to be scraplifted she used one my favourite collections of the last years, of which I still have quite a lot, so I needed to scraplift this layout before the jumpstart is over. However, I might have exaggerated a bit with the embellishments.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen