Happy New Year everybody - I know I'm late, but life happened and I didn't spend much time online...
Here are two of my final layouts from 2014:
I simply love Mykonos - along with Santorin I think it fits the idea of a postcard of Greece perfectly.
A friend brought some home-made apple-cinnamon liqueur the other day and I tried to make some, too - mainly as Christmas presents. In German a boozehound would be a throsh, hence the bird image.
By the way - cork embellishments used to be something I never thought about putting on my layouts until there were some in the monthly kit I get. Actually the stars used in this layout, only that these are from my second package already. I really like cork embellishments at the moment and have noticed that one of the great things about kits is that you end up with items you would never have used otherwise.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen