Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015

Project Life 2015

Although the 2014 album is not fully finished yet (December pages are missing journaling and embellishments) I have started on the 2015 album. Here are the 2014 and 2015 albums:


I used to have American Crafts albums with plain colours for my layouts and the houndstooth one was the first patterned one I got. The initial intention was plain for layouts, patterned for Project Life, but with the large variety of nice patterned fabric-covered albums available I may change my opinion on that. Anyway, the PL 2015 album has this pretty woodgrain pattern.

Here's the title page:


1 Kommentar:

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Puh, du bist ja fleissig. Ich muss mein PL 2014 noch aufholen. Mit dem 2015 Album habe ich noch gar nicht begonnen. Irgendwie bin ich PL-faul geworden. Aber muss mich wirklich wieder ans Werk setzen, um fertig zu werden.

Deine seite gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich mag die Farben.