I found a little treasure while tidying up - a 7x9" album kit I bought donkey's years ago and had forgotten about. It includes the album, six page protectos with various pocket layouts, five tabbed divider pages and five normal pages.
Dazu hab ich noch ein paar Sachen zusammengesucht, die dazu gut passen und die ich nebenbei auch schon länger rumliegen habe. Außerdem habe ich noch ein paar Stempel und Blanko-Karten für Project Life dazugepackt.
I have collected some other items which would fit in well and which I have also had lying around for a long time. I have also added some stamps and neutral Project Life cards.
Ab damit in die Hüllen oder gelocht einfach eingeheftet...
All stored in the pockets or simply bound into the rings.
Noch einen Stift und einen Kleberoller in die Tasche, Albumdeckel zu und dann kann das so bei nächster Gelegenheit mit auf Reisen.
Still a pen and a glue roller to be added, lid to be closed and them I am ready for take-off at some point soon.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen