Montag, 23. April 2018

Die ersten Layouts vom CAR 2018

Auch wenn ich einige UFOs vom diesjährigen Crop am Rhein mitgebracht habe - ein paar Sachen sind doch fertig geworden.

Although I did bring some UFOs from this year's Crop am Rhein I did manage to finish some items.

Dieses Layout ist im Freitagsworkshop mit Steffi Ried entstanden - layout from Steffi Ried's workshop on Friday evening:


Aus dem Samstagsworkshop mit Flóra Mónika Farkas - from Flóra Mónika Farkas' workshop on Saturday:
 
 
Beim freien Scrappen nach dem Abendprogramm am Samstag habe ich dieses Layout mit meinem ersten Kit aus dem "Clear the desk"-Workshop von Shimelle gemacht - from the crop evening on Saturday with my first kit from Shimelle's "Clear the desk" workshop:


The journaling is about the box of wood veneer letters, which did not include Ps and Qs but Xs and Ys twice. I therefore replaced the Ps that should have been in the title with Xs although I didn't actually use the wood veneer letters for the layout.

Keine Kommentare: