Actually I wanted my layout for the current Pink and Paper challenge to not be very colourful. I should have known that this was a vain attempt from the start.
Journaling: Who says that unicorn socks are not appropriate for my age? Of course there are, it's even written on them!
Die Papiere sind aus meiner aktuellen Immernochlieblingskollektion "Good Vibes" von Crate Paper, gespickt mit Glitter Girl-Embellishments.
The papers are from Crate Paper's "Good Vibes" collection, which is still my current favourite, spiced up with some Glitter Girl embellishments.
Details:
Die Titelgestaltung musste ich zwischendurch nochmal umplanen, und zwar aus diesem Grund - had to change my title letters, for this reason:
Auf Instagram kamen schon diverse Vorschläge, was ich mit den überzählichen X-Buchstaben aus der Packung anfangen kann. Als Arbeitstitel für das Layout dazu habe ich "Xannenxackung" vorgesehen.
I got various suggestions on Instagram on how to use the extra Xs from the box. A possible title for a layout about this would be "Xannenxackung". (Admittedly that is not funny at all in English.)
Diese Buchstaben sind übrigens echt klasse, so große findet man ja als Thickers etc. nur sehr selten. So kann man auch mal normalgroße Thickers als den kleineren Teil des Titels kombinieren. (Ich mag ja Titel mit verschieden großen Teilen.) Sie waren in einem Nikolauswichtelpaket vom letzten Jahr, und auch ohne den sowieso nicht besonders oft verwendeten Buchstaben P kann ich damit immer noch sehr viel anfangen.
In any case these letters are great, as large ones like these are rare. It is even possible to combine them with regular-sized Thickers as the smaller part of the title. (I like titles with letters in different sizes.) I got the box as part of a secret santa present last year, and as I don't use Ps often I will still be able to put the letters to good use.





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen