Here's my layout for the first challenge of this month over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog - create a layout with your kit and incorporate a list.
I started this off with the list and running goals came to mind immediately, but I also wanted to include some the and now content. The first photo shows my first ever run, the second was taken after my last run in 2020, which was also the first one I actually liked. I wanted to use something from every part of my kit. The Tolkien quote seemed to somehow make sense too and created the link to the house stickers.
Hier kommt mein Layout für die erste Challenge auf dem Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog für diesen Monat - ein Layout mit dem eigenen Kit, was eine Liste enthalten soll.
Zuerst habe ich mir überlegt, was ich mit der Liste mache, und da fiel mir als erstes eine Liste mit Laufzielen ein. Außerdem wollte ich ein Vorher/Nachher-Thema. Das erste Foto ist nach meinem allerersten Lauf entstanden, das zweite nach meinem letzten Lauf im Jahr 2020, übrigens auch der erste, bei dem ich jemals Spaß hatte. Ich wollte etwas von allem aus meinem Kit benutzen. Das Tolkien-Zitat fand ich auch irgendwie passend, damit war dann auch der Häuserbezug hergestellt.
Journaling:
My first and my last run in 2020. After the first one I though I would need an oxygen mask. After the last one a hot bath was sufficient. This was also the first time I actually had fun running, and I also got my 8th medal for it. Time for some new goals.
List:
- 5 km in under 35 minutes
- run 10 km 10 times
- run 400 km over the year
- run more than 10 k in one go
- participate in a real race if possible
- have fun!!!
This was my original kit, to which I added one more wood veneer and some real enamel dots from the same collection as the sticker sheet, as I was too impatient to wait for the Nuvo Drops to dry.
Hier nochmal mein ursprüngliches Kit, das ich noch um ein weiteres Holzteilchen und echte Enamel Dots aus der gleichen Serie wie die Sticker ergänzt habe. Ich war einfach zu ungeduldig und wollte nicht warten, bis die Nuvo Drops getrocknet wären.
Check out the other blogs too for more inspiration. Schaut doch auch bei den anderen Mädels vorbei.
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
- Cindy:- http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
- Julene:- http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
- Leslie:- http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
- Lori:- https://loriannie670.blogspot.com
- Tara:- https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Tina:- http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Laura:- https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen