It's time for a blog about the mess I make in my craft room. How you interprete "mess" is up to you, but I can assure you that both the actual room and the output may be defined as such.
A few years ago I started scrapbooking and then discovered art journaling (thank, Nat!). Right now I am very much into stencils, sprays, paints and all sorts of mixed media stuff. Sometimes I still scrapbook, currently mainly Christmas cards, but this blog should mainly focus on art journaling.
Although I sometimes post my projects in forums or galleries I thought it was time to combine them on a blog. I will normally post in English, but since I am German there might be German or other language quotes included in photos.
There will be a bunch of posts all together at the beginning using photos of already completed projects. Newer ones will be added once available.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen