Sonntag, 24. November 2013

My crafting buddy

With lots of different supplies used for my pages and even more cluttering the table which are eventually NOT used I sometimes find it difficult to get something done. Clutter also causes unintended messes sometimes, which could actually be nice but sometimes are simply not welcome. The pink glitter on a card for a guy sort of unwelcome.

Probably my friends and family wonder what has hit me, but honestly sometimes inspiration just hits me in an everyday situation. Or sometimes in a less than everyday situation such as getting my hair done for a wedding, which at the time I still thought was going to be a motto party with a marriage proposal before, but I am digressing...

Anyway, there was this usual hairdresser trolley and tadaaaa - my solution for the clutter problem. Obviously I was not going to get one of these, as they were frankly too expensive, so I was once again thankful about the short distance between my workplace and IKEA that I spent my lunch break getting this:


It still needs to be dressed up a bit (rub-ons, you will get used!) and might get a few hooks attached to the sides for extra stuff, but my table is already so much less cluttered.

I load it with the things I will need for what I want to work on, leave it next to the table and seriously do not have to pick up forgotten itemsoften  - more time for getting up to rinse paint brushes :-) Tidying up is also easy as I can roll the trolley to where items need to be put back to.

The two books at the bottom are my art journals by the way. Currently I am mostly using the larger one.

There is still some clutter in the room, but the trolley won't help with this. I rather need to go to IKEA again for some storage solution.

Keine Kommentare: