Montag, 25. November 2013

Winter decoration

I went to a tools/gardening/animal supplies/flowers/decorations shop with my parents last Saturday. My firm intention NOT to buy any Christmas stuff vanished when I  saw a Christmas tree with donkeys instead of ornaments. Too cute to be left there. Then I got the star light string and the bird (which will nest in my door wreath soon) and voilà:


A friend of mine insists that this is not a donkey but rather a crossbreed between a donkey and a rabbit, thus a "ronkey", or "Hesel" in German. I think I will call it "Peng". We saw an extremely furry guinea pig in the shop which looked like it had just exploded with a loud "peng". My cats would not approve of a guinea pig, so the ronkey it is, and yes, he will be called "Peng". Probably not funny for non-German speakers, but does he look like he cares?

Keine Kommentare: