Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

A little break from art journaling

It has been quiet here for a few weeks again, so before I get caught up on current stuff here's a little recap of the last few weeks. Currently I am taking a little break from art journaling and scrapbook more.

While working on Project Life I have come to the conclusion that most of my layouts and especially the Project Life pages are too personal to share, or there are too many parts I'd have to hide, so most of them will remain in their albums and won't appear here. The good news is that with the not strictly weekly approach it has been easy to stay caught up. In fact I am a bit disappointed when I have completed a page and need to wait for some days to have passed and new photo prints to arrive.

The Project Life box is well filled now. In fact I probably have enough cards for at least a year. The ever increasing amount of nice kits does not help and I have cut back on shoe shopping already.

The other resolution is also progressing well - I have created and used some more clustered embellishments and donated most of my punched butterflies along with other scrapbooking supplies at a recent scrapbooking event - more on that later. Here are new embellishments:


Some cards:




A mini album made at a workshop:


There is an accordion album inside, again with pictures too personal to share.


1 Kommentar:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) hat gesagt…

Thanks for stopping by at SCS and leaving a kind comment on my card. Just thought I'd come by and check out what you do. I love how you have been using up scraps to create your clustered embellishments. Great idea! Sorry to hear that you have had to cut back on your shoe shopping to support your hobby;))!!