My colleague claimed this morning that I have OCPD tendencies. At work I would rather say that I keep my desk tidy, but I quite agree in some other ways:
- I always keep my Project Life cards in their original order and use the top one first if I have the same card multiple times. Even when I store the cards cut from 12x12 sheets they remain in the same order as on the full sheet - "A" side up of course. Cards with horizontal alignment must have the bottom facing to the right of vertical cards.
- My kits are always stored in date order.
- Distress Ink pads are always put back in their proper place in the stack.
Outside the scrapbooking world:
- A roll of toilet paper must have the loose end coming down at the front. If someone visiting me starts a new roll and lets the loose end fall down at the back I change it the other way round.
- My towels are always stacked in the same order - neutrals from dark to light on the right sight of the shelf and colourful ones stacked from blue to yellow to red.
- Clothes - all tops on clothes hangers are sorted by sleeve length from left to right (tank top to full sleeve) and within these sections by colour (light to dark).
So yes, B, you totally have a point and in fact this will probably result in a scrapbook layout. As so far I have not freaked people around me out completely I am quite ok with my quirks.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen