Montag, 14. April 2014

CAR 2014 - Crop am Rhein - Part 1

From 4 to 6 April I attended a scrapbooking event called "Crop am Rhein", organised by Barbara Haane and her team. If you do not know what the Rhein is, voilà:


Workshops started on Friday afternoon with a mini album presented by Conny. Mine is not completed yet, so there is nothing to show yet.

By the way, this was my crop companion:


I love this cart, and it fit all tools and things I had taken for the weekend.

On Saturday there were two workshops hosted by Olga Heldwein (mixed media project) and Paige Taylor-Evans (two layouts). Here's what I made in Olga's workshop:


One of the layouts I made in Paige's workshop is too personal to share, but here's the second one:


Some shops were there and offered Make & Takes. I made this tag at Stamping Fairies:


Some cards later at the crop evening:



As sleep is totally overrated we stayed up until almost three in the morning. (Luckily I had the following Monday off to recover from the weekend.)

On Sunday there were two further workshops, a mini album presented by Dani Peuss and four layouts in pocket page protectors by Barbara. I haven't finished these projects yet, so more to come later.

The weekend can be summed in one word: FANTASTIC - great fun, a nice bunch of people and lots of creativity.

Keine Kommentare: